Home » Museum Catalogue » Photograph North Side of the High Street
The north side of Otford High Street, then known as The Street, pre 1880.
This view was taken from the front of the School House and shows the stream which flowed down the road until the early days of the 20th century. Stan’s hairdressing saloon, on the left, was then Grove’s butcher’s shop.
|Number of objects
|Condition of Holding