Photograph of Otford Village Green

The Village Green looking towards St Bartholomew’s Church. The Parish Room, formerly the National School, was on the Green near the spot where the War Memorial stands today. It was demolished when the present Church Hall was built. Date is 1887-1911

Item Features

Object Number T-270421-02
Number of objects 1
Alternative marking None
Marks 170/OT/CA on reverse
Width 208 mm
Height 147 mm
Completeness Complete
Year of Manufacture or Origin 1887 AD
Condition of Holding Owned