Skip to content

Photograph Otford High Street

The high Street in 1973, just before the Forge (on the extreme left) was demolished to make way for a modern house. The sundial on the front of the former village workhouse was erected in 1953 to commemorate the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. It was subsequently restored by the Otford Paris Council

Item Features

Object Number T-270421-09
Number of objects 1
Alternative marking None
Marks None
Width 205 mm
Height 157 mm
Year of Manufacture or Origin 1973 AD
Condition of Holding Owned