Photograph of Otford Village Green

Object ID: T-270421-02

Description

The Village Green looking towards St Bartholomew's Church. The Parish Room, formerly the National School, was on the Green near the spot where the War Memorial stands today. It was demolished when the present Church Hall was built. Date is 1887-1911

Details

  • Number of objects: 1
  • Alternative Marking: None
  • Marks: 170/OT/CA on reverse
  • Width: 208mm
  • Height: 147mm
  • Completeness: Complete
  • Year of Manufacture or Origin: 1887 AD